Saturday 12.30 & Sunday 12.31
LAKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
LAKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
1060 EAST PETERSON ROAD ∘ GRAYSLAKE, IL 60030
Below you will find some answers to some common questions.
There will be wristbands for VIP ticket purchasers ONLY. You will receive your wristband upon scanning your ticket.
We currently do not have any upgrades available. We recommend you purchase your VIP ticket as there’s a limited amount.
You can buy up to 8 tickets.
Yes you may transfer your tickets to another person. Please follow the instructions HERE.
GA tickets include admission into the show.
VIP includes everything offered to General Admission, plus express entry with a dedicated VIP lane, private restrooms, private bar, and access to a preferred viewing area.
There are no refunds for this event.
The doors and music start at 6pm, and the event ends at 1:30am.
There are paid parking lots on site.
Coming from Chicago: Take I-90/I-94 West. Continue on I-94 West towards Milwaukee. Take exit 13 for IL-137/Buckley Rd. Turn left onto IL-137 S/W Buckley Rd. Slight right onto W Peterson Rd. Turn right onto N Midlothian Rd/Midlothian Road. Turn Left at the venue.
Coming from Milwaukee: Take I-794 W to I-94 East. Take exit 10 for IL-21/Milwaukee Ave. Slight right to merge onto IL-21 S/S Illinois Rte 21/Milwaukee Ave/S Riverside Dr. Turn right onto W Casey Rd. Continue onto N Midlothian Rd/Midlothian Road. Turn Right at the venue.
The festival is 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink.
There will not be bottle service.
The event will be indoors at the Lake County Fairgrounds.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Libertyville (1 mile from venue) is the closest hotel. Sonesta Simply Suites Chicago Libertyville (1.38 miles from the venue) is second closest. Comfort Suites Grayslake near Libertyville North is third closest (2.02 closest to venue). For a full list of nearby hotels GO HERE.
- Guest must be recognizable from government issued identification
- Includes any full-face makeup or paint that would interfere with identification process.
- Entire costume must be easy to fully remove.
- No batteries larger than AA.
- No Police, Fire Department, Military, SWAT, security, or Public Safety costumes.
- No handcuffs.
- No weapon or weapon accessories including swords, daggers, axes or guns.
- No chains, ropes, whips or metal spikes.
- No glass or ceramic masks or costume pieces.
- No dust masks or gas masks of any kind.
- No fake drugs or fake paraphernalia.
• Confederate flags
•Clothing containing hate speech
• Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, selfie sticks, or commercial-use Rigs. (see allowed for acceptable cameras)
• Laser pointers
• Air-horns, mega phones, whistles, or noisemakers
• Drones, remote-controlled aircraft or toys
• Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
• Projectiles such as Balls or frisbees
• Tents, large umbrella
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pepper spray (or any dangerous chemical compound)
• Explosives including fireworks
• Illegal substances
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia
• LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
• Edible jewelry, candy bracelets or necklaces
• Aerosol products/cans
• Opened eye drop container (factory sealed is Allowed)
• Liquid makeup
• Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
• Glass, cans, cups or coolers
• Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
• Markers, pens or spray paint
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• No unauthorized soliciting, advertising, handbills, posters, stickers, product sampling, giveaways, etc
• Bota bags (see allowed for hydration items)
• Large purses, bags or multi-pocket backpacks over 12′′×12′′ (See bag policy in Allowed section)
• Stuffed animals or dolls
• Pets (service animals allowed)
• Inline skates, skates, bikes, skateboards, scooters, wagons, strollers
• Tactical gear including Police, Swat or Army uniforms
• Anything deemed suspicious, inappropriate, unsafe or disruptive. Venue, Law Enforcement, and Security’s sole • discretion
• Furniture of any kind including inflatable couches, folding chairs, lawn furniture
• Cannabis products of any kind regardless of medical card or not
• Maximum height is 10 feet.
• Must be made of light weight material such pool noodles or PVC pipe. Lightweight plastic poles must be 1.5” or smaller in diameter
• Nothing sharp on any part of the totem that could poke or cut someone
• NO wood, metal poles, or collapsible/telescoping camera extenders
• Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
• Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
• Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
NO backpacks, purses or bags are allowed to be brought into the venue, EXCEPT for the following:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, PVC or mesh and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” ;
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, i.e. Ziploc bag or something similar;
• Small clutch bag or fanny packs approximately the size of a hand (and that do not exceed roughly 4.5″ x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, these do not need to be clear; and
• Hydration Packs that have a clear, empty, and removable pouch upon entry. The outer bag does not have to be clear.
• Cameras: consumer grade point and shoot, polaroid, GoPros without detachable lenses and other accessories (• monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
• Empty reusable clear plastic water bottles and hydration packs, camel backs (water pouch must be clear, empty, and able to be removed upon entry)
• Factory sealed eye drop containers
• Personal sized hand sanitizer
• Prescription Medicine Requirements: Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at entrance gate. All medicine must be declared and shown to security upon entry. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
• Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates. All medicine must be declared and shown to security upon entry and inspected by medical staff.
• Portable phone chargers and batteries
• Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
• Gum must be factory sealed upon entry
• Flow toys, poi, hula hoops as long as they are made of soft plastic and/or string, LED whips
• Lip balm and gloss (subject to search upon entry)
• Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
• Factory sealed tampons
• Hand fans (not motorized or electric fans)